A romper is the perfect little outfit for a Wee Wild Wanderer! Fully customisable with ruffles, halter neck for a feminine look, or a more simple version with button ties. With or without snap crotch... you pick! Add tights and long sleeves for those colder days and you're all set!
HANDMADE TO ORDER WITH LOVE :)
Please indicate the size and options (ruffles, cross-back ties, halter neck, snap crotch...) in the "Special instructions for seller" section of your cart when placing your order.
- Printed woven fabric (limited edition) and matching solid colour: 100% cotton. The marine animal fabrics are organic cotton poplin. Poplin has a lighter weight than our other cotton fabrics, ideal for summer.
- Braided elastic: polyester.
- Wooden buttons when applicable.
- Platypuses (SOLD OUT)
- Sulphur-crested cockatoo
- Peach gum
- Native flora
- Teal pinwale corduroy
- Marine animals - turtles and sperm whales (organic cotton poplin)
- Marine animals - sharks and humpback whales (organic cotton poplin)
Available sizes and sizing information
- 0000 (newborn): Fits a child with a height of 19"-21" and a chest of 15"-16".
- 000 (0 to 3 months): Fits a child with a height of 21"-23" and a chest of 16"-17".
- 00 (3-6 months): Fits a child with a height of 23"-26" and a chest of 17"-18".
- 0 (6-12 months): Fits a child with a height of 26"-29" and a chest of 18"-19".
- 1 (12-18 months): Fits a child with a height of 29"-31" and a chest of 19"-19.5".
- 2 (18-24 months): Fits a child with a height of 31"-33" and a chest of 19.5"-20.5".
If your child is on the chubby side, please send me thighs measurements!
This item is NOT intended for use as sleepwear. See our FAQ for more information.
Pattern from Tie Dye Diva used with permission.