Bilby collection (LIMITED EDITION!)
You won't find any Easter bunny at the Wee Wild Wanderers! Bilbies for the win (#bilbiesnotbunnies)! This very limited edition release is THE cutest of Austtralian Easter outfits! Rompers, dresses and a matching bilby bonnet, all made with a beautiful bilby print designed by talented Australian designer Jocelyn Proust! Oh I almost forgot... I also make matching doll bonnets! The bonnets are finished by hand. Part of the profits will be donated to the Save The Bilby Fund to help protect the Greater Bilby (Macrotis lagotis)! What's not to love! Happy Aussie Easter!
HANDMADE TO ORDER WITH LOVE :)
Order a full custom outfit with a piece of clothing of your choice and a matching bonnet and receive 10% off your entire order! To do this, please contact me directly and let me know what you are after as I need to send you a custom invoice.
To order clothes only, please select your choice in the dropbox and proceed as usual. The following items can be made in the bilby print:
- Bloomers - from $20
- Boho harems - from $25
- Bubble romper - from $45
- Shorts romper (pictured) - from $45
- Polly romper - from $50
- Sunset shirt romper - from $50
- Geranium dress - from $45
- Polly pinafore dress - from $50
- Sunset shirt - from $50
To order bonnets only, please select your option in the dropbox and proceed as usual. Please indicate the sizes in the "Special instructions for seller" section of your cart when placing your order.
- Bilby bonnet (baby): $25
- Bilby bonnet (doll): $19
- Bilby bonnets bundle (baby + doll): $40
Bonnet sizes and sizing information
- Small doll: head size up to 11"
- Medium doll (pictured): head size up to 12.5"
- Tiny baby: head size up to 13"
- 0-1 months: head size up to 14"
- 1-2 months: head size up to 15.5"
- 3-6 months: head size up to 17"
- 6-12 months: head size up to 18"
- 12-24 months: head size up to 19"
- 2-3: head size up to 20"
Bonnets are made of a mid-weight 100% cotton fabric. Please refer to specific garments pages for material used in clothes.
These items are NOT intended for use as sleepwear. See our FAQ for more information.
Bonnet base pattern by See Kate Sew, used with permission.