How gorgeous is this little geranium dress?! Perfect for a special occasion or simply for your Wee Wild Wanderer to blend in the Australian nature when playing outdoors. The dress can be worn in summer or layered with long sleeves and warm tights in winter, and you can add sweet matching bloomers to hide the nappy. It is also fully customisable!
HANDMADE TO ORDER WITH LOVE :)
Please indicate the size and options (flutter sleeves, pockets, different necklines...) in the "Special instructions for seller" section of your cart when placing your order or contact us to lean more!
- Printed woven fabric (limited edition), plain fabric (lining), and Pinwale corduroy: all 100% cotton. The marine animal fabrics are organic cotton poplin. Poplin has a lighter weight than our other cotton fabrics, ideal for summer.
- Wooden buttons.
Sulphur-crested cockatoo + teal
- Black cockatoos + pink
- Kookaburras + navy
- Eastern rosellas + turquoise
- Peach gum + teal
- Native flora + orange/mustard
- Blue mountain Waratahs + navy
- Marine animals - sharks and humpback whales + orange/mustard
- Marine animals - turtles and sperm whales + purple
Available sizes and sizing information
- 000 (0 to 3 months): fits a child with a chest size of about 16" or 40.6 cm, and a height of 17-22" or 43.2-55.9 cm.
- 00 (3-6 months): fits a child with a chest size of about 17" or 43.2 cm, and a height of 22-25" or 55.9-63.5 cm.
- 0 (6-12 months): fits a child with a chest size of about 18" or 45.7 cm, and a height of 25-29" or 63.5-73.7 cm.
- 1 (12-18 months): fits a child with a chest size of about 19.5" or 48.3 cm, and a height of 29-31" or 73.7-78.7 cm.
- 2 (18-24 months): fits a child with a chest size of about 20" or 50.8 cm, and a height of 31-33" or 78.7-83.8 cm.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are interested in larger sizes (up to size 5 or 115 cm height) and different fabric combinations.
This item is NOT intended for use as sleepwear. See our FAQ for more information.
Pattern designed by Rae Hoekstra (www.made-by-rae.com). Used with permission.
Shop the look
Like what you see? Check these out: